Real Estate Salesperson
Albany House Hunters
PO Box 1831
Albany NY 12201
Cell/Text: (518) 441-6376
– Sheetmetal Worker Mechanic since 1993
– Certified Welder since 1993
– Buying and rehabbing properties for sale and to rent out since 1989
– Buying properties in different states with various partners since 2004
Professional Credentials/Association Memberships
– Greater Capital Area Realtors Association
– New York State Association of Realtors
– National Association of Realtors
– Eastern New York Regional MLS
– Real Estate Lead Specialist
Areas of Expertise
– Residential Listing / Sales Marketing Specialist
– Buyers Sales Person Specialist
– Specializing in the Greater Capital District
– HUD homes, FHAs, and 203k
– All aspects of construction
– Graduated from Albany High School
– Attended HVCC (Automotive Program)
– Help raise funds for the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Capital Region
– Help raise funds for the Mohawk Hudson Humane Society
– Married with two beautiful daughters
– Lives in North Greenbush New York
I started my professional career in 1989 with Local 83 as a sheet metal worker apprentice. Also that year I purchased my first investment property, a 2 family house in Albany. My girlfriend and I lived on the bottom floor and rented out the top. It started out as only a means to pay for our mortgage but eventually turned into my career.
In 1991 I purchased my second investment property to help out a family member.
The apprenticeship lasted 5 years and I became a sheet metal mechanic in 1993 following my graduation. That year I also got married and purchased my third investment property.
On and off throughout the years I did more investment work in New York and other states including Florida, Michigan and Nevada. I did all this while working full-time in sheet metal.
In 1996 I had my first daughter and 3 years later I had my second daughter.
Sheet metal work began to slow down, which required me to travel a lot out of state which is something I didn’t want to do because of my family and my role as a father. So, I decided to take the leap and get my New York State Real Estate License to do real estate full-time.
Along with my other projects, I bought a foreclosed Subway chain restaurant in 2007 located in Guilderland. I always love staying busy so this was perfect for me. I rehabbed the restaurant and made it a top producer in the area for sales in 2009. Five years later I flipped it to another franchise owner.
I got my real estate license in 2016. Ever since, I have been listing houses and helping clients find their dream home as well.
However, I still have that same passion of investing in property and still work on rehabbing houses to flip them.
So that brings us to current day. I have been working as a real estate salesperson and an investor all in one! So, if you want top dollar for your home, I can list it for you, or if you just want to get rid of your house, I can make a fair cash offer. My career has turned into the best of both worlds for my clients, because I am knowledgeable in all aspects.
As far as my family goes, I have a beautiful wife, 2 daughters both of which have been very successful. I am very proud of them and being a dad is definitely my favorite job of all.
But wait, we can’t forget our 2 dogs, Teddy and Lola. Now the family is complete.